This is about to be TV at its finest. An estimated 100 million people are expected to tune in and watch two of the most disliked candidates of all-time. I know I will. Despite Monday Night football being on, my eyes will be all over this debate.
What I’m hoping for:
- I don’t truthfully care about facts. They will manipulate figures and bend them anyway they see fit, as is the case in any election.
- I would love to have a small corner camera on Trump the entire debate. His facial expressions will be gold.
- A few coughing spells for Hillary would be entertaining. Watching Trump bite his tongue while she coughs up a lung will be like watching Michael Scott not say “That’s what she said!” when he knows its inappropriate.
- The moderator challenge Trump on a regular basis. Before long he will have the entire auditorium against the media and it will be a fight between Trump and the media, not Hillary.
- A small hands comment – God please
- A handful of personal jabs back and forth. Specifically a few comments about Bill Clinton getting it in.
Let’s face it – This is more about entertainment than anything. Viewers tune in for people they hate and that’s the reason for the high viewership. We are looking at two candidates with unlike-ability ratings in the 60%’s.
PS: If you don’t know who you are voting for by now its actually annoying. These two have been around forever. Make up your damn mind already. We know who they are.
Categories: Twisted Thoughts